Mesa Del Sol is a proud partner of award-winning builder, Pulte Homes. Based in Atlanta, G.A., Pulte Homes is the nation’s largest homebuilding company, having built more than 500,000 homes during its operating history. For a quick snapshot, check out this video produced by Pulte Homes featuring Mesa Del Sol amenities and the Albuquerque-metro area.
The homes featured at Mesa Del Sol offer Southewestern style and luxury with the Manzano Pair Series (pictured above) and the Morada Series. Each series is unique with different economic and culturalistic options for homebuyers looking to make Mesa Del Sol their new home.
Manzano Series Features:
- Two attached homes that look like a single magnificent home.
- Offered in Contemporary Southwest architectural styles.
- 1,315-1,943 square feet
- From the mid $100s
Morada Series Features:
- Mid-size homes with plenty of space (and style) for growing families.
- Offered in Spanish Eclectic and Territorial architectural styles.
- 1,930-2,433 finished square feet
- From the mid $200s
For individuals interested in further information about current availability of either series click here.